Sunday, July 13, 2008

Even though I walk through the valley

While I believe that God intends for marriage to be for a lifetime and that my current situation isn't in His best plan for my life, I also know that for some reason God didn't stop this from happening to me. I know because I prayed and cried out to Him in my anguish for so long and it happened still. I may never know why God allowed this terrible thing to happen. But I do know this: I'm going to walk this road with continued faith in my Savior, continuing to trust in Him and finding in Him mercy and goodness and peace and love. I'm confident that He will meet all my needs, even while I'm walking through the valley.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paige, You are absolutely a wonderful woman. I'm so honored to know you and how you are handling all of this is an inspiration to many people. Just watching you today brought a smile to my face. God has a wonderful plan for you and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Paige said...

Mary, you have brought tears to my eyes and encouragement to my heart. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.