Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introducing AMAZO!

Nathan loves superheroes, so it didn't surprise me when he announced he wanted to be a superhero for Halloween this year. What did surprise me was when he announced he planned to dress up as AMAZO ... a superhero of superheros.

AMAZO is a combination of the SuperFriends superheroes. He has all the powers of all of their super powers, including Batman's intelligence. Naturally, AMAZO wears a costume that contains parts of each of the SuperFriends costumes. For example, AMAZO wears a red mask with yellow lightening bolts just like the Flash, Batman's cape, Superman's shirt with the big S in the middle, Aquaman's green gloves, the Green Lantern's black and green pants and red boots with white stripes like WonderWoman.

It's an amazingly creative costume. I have the proof. Nathan drew me a picture. Now, I'm faced with a challenge ... creating an amazing costume for and amazing 6 year old who has a big desire to be AMAZO, Superhero of superheroes.

2 comments:

jenvictoria said...

I love this idea and costume so much! Go Nathan :) I wish I could sew and would whip up a costume for him...

Unknown said...

I love AMAZO! And I have faith in you and the costume will be awesome!!!