Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a New Year ...

and that means it is time to do what I've been debating on doing for the past 2-3 months: close this blog. But, have no fear! I am going to continue to blog, just at a new address. It won't be terribly different than this blog ... the same random ramblings from my mind.

You might wonder why the change. This blog represents the cry of my heart at a very turbulent time in my life. I'm in a much better place now. I'd like for my new blog to be more about who I am now and who I am becoming.

So ... you can now find my current blog at this new address: http://paigikins.blogspot.com/ And you can continue to re-read old posts here at this blog as well. I love all of my readers and treasures the comments you've made to me during the past year. I hope you will continue to read and comment on my new blog, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog