Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Precious Princess



Here she is ... Miss J4! My one and only little girl.

J4 is all sugar and spice. She has definite flair for dressing. Feathered boas, crowns, butterfly wings, ribboned hats and sequined Mardi Gras masks are among of her favorite accessories. She loves having her nails painted, and thinks that you aren't fully dressed unless you have on at least one piece of jewelry.



J4 has an active imagination. She loves to act like a ballerina or a cheerleader. She often pretends to be a mommy or a babysitter with her baby dolls. And if you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she will probably answer a fairy or a Care Bear.

I love my wonderful and amazing boys, but I am so glad that I also get to be the mommy of my precious little girl.

5 comments:

jenvictoria said...

Paige! I love being able to see your beautiful children and read your words. You inspire me! Hope you are able to continue this :)

Mary said...

Paige,

Your children are beautiful. The pictures just brought tears to my eyes. You are such a great mom!

Unknown said...

Look at the princess!! She's so pretty!!!

Val said...

She is gorgeous! And I'm so glad to be able to read your blog!

--Val/"Treeby" ;)

Fermina Daza said...

They are beautiful! Mary gave me the link to your blog - it's so good to be able to get back in touch with you!!!